Our CPR and First Aid Course will provide you with Adult CPR and standard first aid information to meet all the requirements for certification. You will learn the appropriate skills and techniques to handle a variety of situations, from unresponsive victims to serious wounds.
Our course is the most comprehensive in the industry and covers the following:
- Emergency access.
- Baby, child and adult resuscitation and CPR.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator), used to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest.
- The unconscious patient and recovery position.
- Head, neck and back injuries and fractures.
- Anaphylaxis and allergic reactions.
Cost from R750 per person includes:
- A 6x hour practical course taught by our instructors.
- An American Heart Association manual.
- The Survival CPR manual with course content.
- An airway (or one way valve).
- Practical demonstrations to practice on the CPR mannequins.
- Discovery members will earn 1000 Discovery miles.
- Coffee and tea will be served.
- You will receive a Survival CPR® certificate. Our CPR and First Aid Course is a certified course accredited by the American Heart Association as an authorized training site.
- The certificate is valid for two years.