Basic Life Support Course
This American Heart Association Course is designed for medical professionals (physiotherapists, chiropractors, homeopaths, doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists etc), who are registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa. Members of the public are also allowed to attend this course.
advanced life support courses in resuscitation
Medical professionals who need to learn or stay current with their CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), choking, BVM (Bag-Valve Mask) and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training and acquire the necessary 11 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points as required by the HPCSA, (The Health Professions Council of South Africa.)
For those wanting to complete advanced life support courses in resuscitation, this course is a prerequisite.
What you will Learn
Course Fee & Certification
Course Fee: R1250
Cost At R1250 Per Person Includes:
- A 6x hour practical course taught by our instructors.
- An American Heart Association manual.
- The Basic Life Support manual with course content.
- An airway (or one way valve).
- Practical demonstrations to practice on the CPR mannequins.
- Coffee and tea will be served.
- You will receive a Survival CPR® certificate. Our CPR and First Aid Course is a certified course accredited by the American Heart Association as an authorized training site.
- The certificate is valid for two years.
Please call or WhatsApp us if you have any enquires at 060 872 6730
Signing up for a course is a safe and seamless process with our online booking system.
You can view our available dates and venues in our calendar below, or alternatively you can contact us if you require more information.