CPR FOR PROFESSIONALS
DURATION: 6 hours
This Resuscitation Council CPR for Professionals course is designed for medical professionals (physiotherapists, chiropractors, homeopaths, doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists etc) registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa. Members of the public are also allowed to attend this course. Medical professionals wanting to learn or stay current with their CPR, choking, BVM and AED training and acquire the necessary Continuing Professional Development points (CPD – 15 points) as required by the HPCSA.
For those wanting to complete advanced life support courses in resuscitation, this course is a prerequisite.
- The Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa and The American Heart Association.
- 15 Continuing Professional Development points (CPD)
- Discovery members will earn 1000 Discovery miles
- Valid for 2 years
- Adult, Child, infant and 2-man CPR
- Adult, Child and infant conscious and unconscious pt.
- Pocket mask
- Bag valve mask (BVM)
- Rescue breathing
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
To book a course, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org