Baby and Child CPR and First Aid Course | Bedfordview | 18 November
Our Baby and Child CPR and First Aid Course is tailor-made for new and expectant parents and family members. This vital course will teach a parent how to handle an accident or emergency involving babies and children. You will learn how to handle all First Aid emergencies as well as life saving CPR skills. This course is a must for all parents. You may also be interested in the Nanny and Childminder Course which you may view here.
- Emergency access and home safety.
- Baby, child and adult resuscitation and CPR.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator), used to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest.
- Awareness of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
- High temperatures and febrile convulsions.
- Seizures in general.
- Baby and child choking.
- Head injuries, bleeding, dehydration, fractures, shock.
- Anaphylaxis and allergies.
- Drowning, poisons and burns.
- Baby and childhood illnesses and medications
- You will receive a Survival CPR certificate. Our CPR and first aid course is a certified course.
Survival CPR is accredited by American Heart Association as an Authorized AHA training site.
- Discovery members will earn 1000 Discovery miles.
- Valid for two years.