Infant and Child CPR and First Aid Course | Sandton | 13 November
Our Infant and Child CPR and First Aid Course is tailor-made for new and expectant parents and family members. This vital course will teach a parent how to handle an accident or emergency involving babies and children. You will learn how to handle all First Aid emergencies as well as life saving CPR skills. This course is a must for all parents.
- Baby and child resuscitation and CPR and home safety.
- Drowning, temperatures and febrile convulsions.
- Baby and child choking.
- Head injuries, bleeding, burns, fractures, shock.
- Anaphylaxis and allergies.
- Childhood illnesses and baby medications.
Certified and endorsed by the Resuscitation Council of South Africa and the American Heart Association.
Discovery members will earn 1000 Discovery miles.
Valid for two years.