Nanny and childminder CPR and First Aid Course | Sandton | 11 November
Nanny and Childminder CPR and First Aid Course
As a parent, it is important that the person looking after your child has the skills to handle an emergency at home. If you have a nanny or childminder who cares for your child whilst you are at work, you should ensure that your childminder knows CPR and know First Aid! This course empowers a nanny/childminder how to handle an accident or emergency involving babies and children. The course covers first aid emergencies as well as life saving CPR skills.
- Emergency access and home safety.
- Baby, child and adult resuscitation and CPR.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator), used to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest.
- Awareness of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
- High temperatures and febrile convulsions.
- Seizures in general.
- Baby, child and adult choking.
- Head injuries, bleeding, dehydration, fractures, shock.
- Anaphylaxis and allergies.
- Drowning, poisons and burns.
- Baby and childhood illnesses and medications.
- You will receive a Survival CPR certificate. Our CPR and First Aid Course is a certified course. Survival CPR is accredited by American Heart Association as an Authorized American Heart Association training site.
- Valid for two years.