PRE-SCHOOL CPR AND FIRST AID COURSE
DURATION: 6 hours
The Survival pre-school CPR & First Aid Course content is as follows:
- Baby and childhood medications
- Emergency Access
- High temps and febrile convulsions
- Seizures in general
- Allergic reactions
- Head injuries and concussion
All our trainers are ICU & Trauma Nursing sisters currently working in ICU’s & casualty and so our knowledge and training is both extensive and up to date.
- The course is certified and endorsed by the Resuscitation Council of South Africa and the American Heart Association.
- Discovery members will earn 1000 Discovery miles.
- Valid for 2 years.
Can be run as a private course at your school or you can join our infant & child CPR & First aid courses.
Contact us for further assistance on firstname.lastname@example.org