PRIMARY SCHOOL CPR AND FIRST AID
DURATION: 6 hours
The Survival primary school CPR & First Aid Course content is as follows:
- Head Injuries and Concussions
- Epileptic Seizures and Petite Mal Seizures
- Allergic reactions & Anaphylaxis
All our trainers are ICU & Trauma Nursing sisters currently working in ICU’s & casualty and so our knowledge and training is both extensive and up to date.
- The course is certified and endorsed by the Resuscitation Council of South Africa and the American Heart Association.
- Discovery members will earn 1000 Discovery miles.
- Valid for 2 years.
Can be run as a private course at your school or at one of our venues.
To book a course, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org