Our Primary School CPR and First Aid Course is tailor-made for Primary School Teachers or anyone who has the responsibility of looking after children. This vital course will enable teachers to know how to handle an accident or emergency involving children. Teachers and staff will learn how to handle all First Aid emergencies as well as life saving CPR skills. This course is a must for all Primary School staff.
Our course is the most comprehensive in the industry and covers the following:
- Emergency access and school safety.
- Baby, child and adult resuscitation and CPR.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator), used to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest.
- High temperatures and febrile convulsions.
- Seizures in general.
- Baby, child and adult choking.
- Head injuries, bleeding, dehydration, fractures, shock.
- Anaphylaxis and allergies.
- Drowning, poisons and burns.
- Baby and childhood illnesses and medications.
Cost from R750 per person includes:
- A 6x hour practical course taught by our instructors.
- An American Heart Association manual.
- The Survival CPR manual with course content.
- An airway (or one way valve).
- Practical demonstrations to practice on the CPR mannequins.
- Discovery members will earn 1000 Discovery miles.
- Coffee and tea will be served.
- You will receive a Survival CPR® certificate. Our CPR and First Aid Course is a certified course accredited by the American Heart Association as an authorized training site.
- The certificate is valid for two years.