DURATION: 4 hours
The Survival scholar CPR & First Aid Course content is as follows:
- Head Injuries and Concussions
- Epileptic Seizures and Petite Mal Seizures
- Allergic reactions & Anaphylaxis
All our trainers are ICU & Trauma Nursing sisters currently working in ICU’s & casualty and so our knowledge and training is both extensive and up to date.
Each child will receive:
- A Survival CPR manual containing all the information covered in the course.
- A Survival CPR certificate for completing the course.
- An American Heart Association Manual.
- An Airway.
- A Resuscitation council of South Africa certificate.
Can be run as a private course at your school or at one of our venues.
Contact us for further assistance on email@example.com