Children can save lives! Our Scholars CPR and First Aid Course is tailor-made for young children from the age of 9 to 18. This vital course will enable young and older children to know how to handle an accident or emergency involving children and adults. Scholars will learn how to handle all First Aid emergencies as well as life saving CPR skills. This course is a must for all scholars!
- Head injuries and Concussions
- Epileptic seizures and Petite Mal Seizures
- Allergic reactions and Anaphylaxis
Each child will receive:
- Survival CPR manual containing all the information covered in the course.
- A Survival CPR certificate for completing the course.
- An American Heart Association Manual.
- An Airway.
- A Resuscitation council of South Africa Certificate.
Per person for 6x hours.
Discovery members will earn 1000 Discovery miles.
Certified and endorsed by the Resuscitation Council of South Africa and the American Heart Association.
Valid For two years.
Group or private courses
Can be run as a private course at your school, please contact us on 082 896 1820 us to enquire.