In an emergency situation, every second counts. It is not something we want to think about, but when an emergency is happening to your baby, family member or colleague, as much as you hope they’ll never happen, they can and do and you would want to be prepared with CPR and First Aid skills.
You may not realise the importance of a CPR and First Aid certification until you are faced with a life-threatening situation. For some, an emergency may never occur and for others it may happen more than once, but one thing is certain, the value of CPR and First Aid training is life-saving in an emergency.
In addition, emergency training is a necessary skill for the work environment, school teachers and caregivers, it means you are serious about taking care of others.
Remember every second counts! Book a course today.
Why use Survival CPR?
- Our courses are taught by highly trained medical professionals with years of experience in Trauma and ICU and they are passionate about educating and keeping the public safe.
- We offer regular CPR and First Aid Courses at several venues throughout Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- We offer private courses in the comfort of your home or place of work.
- Our CPR and First Aid Courses are devised with the attention to detail and professional standards with which we have become known.
- Our CPR and First Aid Courses are endorsed by Resuscitation Council of South Africa and the American Heart Association.
- After completion of one of our course, you will be certified on the same day. No waiting or delays.
- You will earn 1000 Discovery miles with Discovery Health after you have completed one of our CPR and First Aid Courses.
The benefits of CPR and First Aid
- How to check the scene of the emergency.
- How to determine the needs of a victim.
- When to call emergency.
- First Aid skills for CPR, drowning, seizures, high temperatures, falls, fractures, bleeding etc.
- The signs and symptoms of a heart attack, choking, etc.
- How to treat sudden illnesses.
- If you are a parent, First Aid and CPR training can help prepare you for handling common childhood injuries.